Thursday, August 24, 2006

Left Side

As you may be noticing my blog is going though some changes. Please feel free to let me know what you like & what you'd like to me to add. Now onto the post....

It's strange how much pain we can hold in our bodies. As it's been 3 weeks since I started therapy with my chiropractic orthopedist, my leg is feeling the pain that's been stored in my body since I was a wee one. Interesting metaphor doncha think? Tuesday I had deep tissue massage & there was nothing relaxing about it! And my friends agreed that though it's pain-filled, in the end it helps. Anyway I'm hungry & can't think so it's a short post today. Oh except for this:

Measure 48 here in Oregon is up for vote November 7th. This measure effects low income home buyers because the measure will restrict Oregon's ability to issue bonds. The Oregon Bond Loan Program allows homeowners with less income/new home buyers to get lower interest subsudized home loans. For more on this cut 'n' paste http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2006/0818/local/stories/bond_main.htm
Already the program has been cut to see how the election will turn out, which is rather rude I think. As a fiscal conservative I'm againt this measure because it costs taxpayers nothing. No-thing! And as long as I don't have to pay & it helps folks, that why the bleep not have this wonderful program that can reduce costs for future homeowners by $10,000-$20,000. So people in November vote no to measure 48! For more go to http://www.oregonbond.us
Peace out!
~F

No comments: