Sunday, December 09, 2007

QWOC Comment Policy

Howdy ya'll!

I'd just like to take a moment to share the QWOC policy on comments. Okay so here goes...
  • I moderate comments. Pretty loosely I think, but I still do. If you have further questions or are a new commenter feel free to contact me at franjkm at gmail dot com.
  • Comment length should be no longer than roughly a page of a college term paper. And if the comment is around that kind of length please put in paragraph breaks so readers eyes don't get too strained.
  • Use of language is reasonably loose. You may swear, tell a naughty story that relates to the post or whatever. Just no swearing at the moderator (me) or other commenter's. Respect is important, but that doesn't mean we have to agree on ideas. I like meaningful dialogue and anything that degrades anyone will not be allowed.
  • Links related to the post topic are welcomed!
  • You are free to share the comments posted here. Just please note this blog for where the comment came from.
  • No spam!
  • Please if you have one, leave a link to your blog!

Okay that's it. Thanks for reading!

Thanks to Optiniche for comment policy ideas!

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

Um, I'm a, um, new blogger, but if I haven't left my link before here it is:
A Stellarlife

http://dj-astellarlife.blogspot.com/

Peace, Diane-