Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've Been Meme Tagged

This is a first but I love this kind-o-cheesy stuff at times so here goes...
Thanks to Zee for zee tag (hahahahahah!)

The theme here is Moaning (and not the good kind).

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:

1. Mean or careless or ignorant or rude or talking on their cell phone during a transaction customers. In that same vain rude customer service as well.
2. The Electoral college. Utterly ridiculous voting system!
3. Cultural appropriation. Get your own damn culture!
4. The excuse that something is okay because it's art or free speech & therefore not worth examining.

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

1. Pretentiousness or trying to be cool.
2. Pessimistic reactions to everything.
3. Smarmy and/or unwanted flirting.
(a bonus one is folks wearing too much fragrance)

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

1. Feeling like I have the body of an 80 year old when I'm only 32.
2. Willful ignorance.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

-a lot of things bug me & I need to cultivate more compassion for others.

Peace y'all!

No comments: