Monday, November 19, 2007

Links I Like

Oh lordy I have the yeast infection from hell! I just want to curl up in a ball & make it go away. I was recently on antibiotics & that's what has caused this ruckus in my crotch. Jeez. So to take my mind off the burning, searing, throbbing pain, I'll now share some new favorite links that I'll get to putting on the sidebar eventually if they're not already there.

Stereohyped has been a favorite of mine for a while. I love this blog because there is juicy celebrity gossip, justice issues often come up & the writing is witty in the right places.

Slate Magazine Online has some thought provoking articles. Some I agree with & some I don't. But the writing is well thought out & there are a myriad of topics to browse & read about. If you want to mix pop culture and politics, Slate is a good choice.

From the NaBloPoMo Randomizer I've discovered the cutest blog called Girlrobot. The blogger' name is Kim and she posts recipes, money saving tips, really fun links every Friday and other various whatnot. Her style is light & breezy & I learn something interesting every time I stop by.

If I haven't already mentioned it I think Michelle Singletary's Color of Money column at the Washington Post is outstanding. She tackles finances from a POC point of view while being accessible to all. Plus she looks deeply into what is & is not being said about people of color & their money stuff. I'm so glad I found this!

And last but not least there's this: Cute Overload. It really speaks for itself! If you like extra cute pics of cute little animals, check it out!

Well I've got to go get some ice or cranberry juice or something now. Peace!
~F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for the nod! I'll add u on my blogroll. Thanks for reading :D