Monday, March 20, 2006

Growth

Man why does growing & changing for the better hurt so much some days. It's wonderful really, but tought at first. Anyway I've found myself in 2 situations that require me & grow with serenity & strength. My sponsor told me again she believes in me. And my horoscope told me to be an angel today which is funny because I saw my pal S today who tells me I'm an angel. Anyway I remembered today after my al-anon meeting that my family tended to react to things by walking on eggshells or exploding. Or doing one, followed by the other. And I don't have to do that anymore. I'm learning new behaviors. God seems to answer my prayers when I ask for more maturity, cuz I have to go through situations that force me to mature. Be careful what you pray for!
Peace out!
~F

No comments: