Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gay Skate Kicked my Ass!

Yes it's true! Some mean lady pushed me down & didn't even stop to say sorry or come find me & make sure I was okay or anything. I have a huge bruise on my knee and another on my arm! I seriously felt 5 years old all over again after that happened.

Why are people so unconscious? Why do people sneeze around others & not cover their mouths. Why do people not follow rules they want others to follow. Why do people spend thousands of dollars on cars, boats & mansions & hardly a penny on the poor. Seriously I don't get it.

When I was in the 5th grade Garfield the cartoon cat was quite popular. One day I saw a girl in my class wearing a Garfield tee-shirt. On it Garfield had his little kitty arms crossed over his body with a thought bubble that said "Who cares." I remember thinking "I do" and feeling sad.

I go back to my very first entry on this blog. About what it means to be conscious. No one ever got back to me. It's a tough thing I suppose. Well that's all out of me today. I'll leave y'all with this thought:


Embrace your magnificence!

No comments: