Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lesbians on My TV

That's right. Tonight is lesbo fest 06' on my tv. First I'll watch the L Word Finale that I wasn't feeling up to watching Sunday. Then I have a DVD of lesbian film shorts from netflix to watch. Finally I rented from Hollywood video "The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love." I don't know if I can even get through all of that tonight as I have a story I'm working on as well. Anywho I went to Double Down of Saturday which as okay. The music was so loud! And the dj was playin' some kinda crappy songs. Then there was this completly gross lady who kept touching her crotch over & over as she danced. Thinking og if even now gives me the heebie jeebies. But my FR girls were there & I ran into some other pals of mine, so ya know...it's all good.

Allergies & sore throat galore. I see my naturopathic doc tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel better enough to hang with my new pal CM.

No comments: