Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Something Weird This Way Comes

Holy mole. The L Word finale is this Sunday. I cannot believe it. Only 12 episodes? How could this be? I'm shocked! It's weird dude! so you know who I'm most like on the L Word. That's right, it's Alice. She's totally smart, quirky, loyal, funny & super cute. Anyway....

At long last I'm getting some clarity as to what I want to do with my life. Exploring some options that may take me out of state. Not right away of course, but I think I'm getting to a point where it's okay if Oregon is no longer my home. I still love it here, but I don't know... it's just some feeling that I may not live here forever. Anywho last night my pal Lindsey made these yummy burritos & I ate myself silly. Then I soaked in some epsom salts & my body is much better today, as well as my attitude. Peace out!
~F

No comments: