Sunday, October 08, 2006

She's the Tits

Warning: This post is not intended for readers who don't want to know about my sex life or are freaked out by lesbian sexuality or sexuality of any kind for that matter.

Yesterday my beloved & I had a breakthrough. Though some of the details need to remain unsaid (or written I suppose) I want to share this experience as well as I can because it's my life & such.

Yesterday I was stirred. So many new moments. After a new adventure in watching my sweetie perform a very special & favorite ritual of sorts we hit a wall soon after. That wall was within both of us I guess, but the focus here is my own wall. The inability to say in bed what I really want. How can I be laying there with this woman I claim to trust, yet can't tell her how much I wish she'd do certain things. My guess is this is very common in relationships. Anyway I just became hopeless, thinking perhaps I'll never be able to express my desires. While washing dishes later I began to speak to her about my fears around our sex. She in turn showed me great love & was honest about her fears. We moved on from the fear & became willing & open to our sexual journey.

Soon we went to see the movie "The Departed" which rocks btw. Then we went shopping. As in we went to a wonderful sex shop called "It's My Pleasure." We got some goodies of which I cannot wait to try out with her & we headed home for dinner & hot sex. The sex of course was not expected, as when it is I have trouble with that kind of pressure. But after munching on a Papa Murphy's veggie pizza it was time. My memory of our sex comes in (hot) flashes right now. The thing is I didn't feel scared to tell her what I wanted. I knew I was safe. So we had the best sex yet. She fucked me so thoroughly and lovingly I fell onto the floor after it was over unable to get up for at least 10 minutes. MY GOD she's good. I just wanna sing her praises. Anyway it's clear that sexuality is a journey. That's elementary. But expressing ones desire is scary as hell & if we find loving partners who can join us in the journey, I've learned, we can find the rapture we crave.
Peace!
~F

No comments: