Saturday, January 13, 2007

Celebs I'd Do

Okay I've been up since 5am. So laying in bed I started thinking about various things including celebrities who are hot & I'd totally have sex with. Yes I'm that slutty! So without further ado here are the celebs I'd do & what I think the sex would be like.

Men (yes men damnit, just cuz I'm a carpet muncher doesn't mean I don't upon occasion find dudes do-able!)
  1. Taye Diggs. I think he'd stare into my eyes & be very firm but gentle
  2. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I'd hope he'd fuck me with all his might
  3. Denzel Washington. I think he'd be good at eating pussy
  4. Mark Ruffalo. He'd use a little light bondage on me I'm guessing
  5. Clive Owen. I'd tie his ass UP!

Women

  1. Halle Berry. Oh god where to begin with this woman. Well since I'm such a sucker for waists I'd probably spend a lot of time caressing her curves. Then I think we'd have pretty typical you eat me I eat you type sex
  2. Selma Hayek. I think there would be a lot of kissing and then fisting
  3. Julianne Moore. I think we'd stare into each others eyes as we gave each other hand jobs
  4. Missy Elliott. There would be lots of laughter and experimentation
  5. Leisha Hailey (from the L Word). A strap on would definitely be involved

Well on that note I'm going to umm... take a nap. Yeah that's it. Peace y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Ruffalo? Really? He doesn't do it for me at all... :-P