Friday, January 12, 2007

Diagnosis: Eat Candy!

Well not exactly but kinda. My salivary gland was blocked a couple months ago & unblocked itself then by some miracle. Last night the gland felt tight again. This morning the underside of my chin was swollen due to the blockage. I called the doctor & went in during lunch. Was examined & the suggestion for draining the block is to suck on really sour candy. This stimulated the gland & gets it to push out the blockage. Now I can eat Sour Patch Kids for dessert & not feel guilty. Yay!

Confession: I've been wanting to smoke cigarettes. I have not but for the last month I've had the cravings. I haven't picked up a cigarette in over a year. I hate smoking. It's disgusting! None of my close friends smoke. None of my family. No lovers. All that. But my gosh how I want one. So I'm just needing to let the cat out of the bag. I want to smoke. I won't but the desire is there and I don't like it. Peace!

No comments: