Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let it Snow!

It's been snowing like a mofo here in Puddletown. The store is closing early today and though I leave at the same time anyway, it just makes the day feel more special. Took almost 1 1/2 hours to get to work. I was only 4 minutes late. Not too shabby, especially considering the Bus Mall is all wiggity wack right now and I have to walk an extra 8 blocks to & from work everyday.
Anyway I freakin' love this snow. I'm in such a good mood. It's so fun to be out & be slogging around town with everyone.

I sent a text message to my new lover. It said "Wanna play in the snow & then get naked?" Amazingly she called right after receiving the text saying yes. Looks like it will be a fun night for us! What makes me smile most about today is that I finally get to use the snow boots my ma bought for me. I called first thing to tell her I'd be using them & she said it made her day. Awww! Anyway have a great y'all. I know I will!

No comments: