Friday, May 18, 2007

Woo Hoo!

It's been just lovely here in Portland. Yesterday I finally switched out my summer wardrobe for my winter. I did 5 loads of laundry & have 2 1/2 to go. I have a lot of damn clothes! And since I've gained a few pounds again I'm too big for some of the clothes I wore last summer but too small for the clothes I wore the summer before that. Before I slept I began to obsess on needing to lose weight. Ahh the problems of the typical American.

This week was my sweetie & my 5 month anniversary. You know it's still new when you count the months. I can't even begin to articulate how amazing these last 5 months have been. Technically we've been dating since the first week of January but I like to count from our first outing together when I felt a strong connection & attraction. It was hard then because I was still seeing someone else who had really hurt my feelings on my birthday no less and was emotionally torn. But I still consider December 16th our first date as I felt something stir so deep that night that I knew somehow nothing would ever be the same.

We to this day have not had one argument or drama. It's been so fun and happy. It's been sexy & spiritual. We spend most nights together and work at the same place & yet everytime I see her I'm excited. I am straight up totally & completely in love and am so very grateful God/dess has put her in my life!

More good news as of today. I won a scholarship to Evergreen's 17th Annual Summer School for Union Women and Community Activists. I'm really excited to connect with other women on issues and passions that we have in common.
Now I just need to figure out how the heck I'm getting to Olympia!

Man today I just feel good! Perhaps it's the Stumptown coffee!

Last but not least I have a new blog. Yes another one. It's called My Daily Deuce. It's an online journal of my poop. No I'm not kidding! Don't worry there will be no poo poo photos or anything. Just whenever I get a chance I talk about my latest poop or shit related news. Why? Cuz it's funny!

Well here's a pic my girlfriend took of my on the bus the other day. Enjoy. It's called the juice face. Peace!


No comments: