Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nasal Douching!

Nasal douching is not fun, but very cheap & easy to do. I've been terribly sick with a sinus infection/cold from hell. Needless to say this will be a short post until I can get back on track with all my blog reading & such. Until then please entertain yourself with two links.

One is Know Thy Neighbor Oregon. It's a website that publishes the names of those who sign any petition against the Oregon Family "Fairness" & "Equality" acts. Though I have very mixed feelings about what I feel are separate but not quite equal laws, it is interesting to note just who in my State doesn't want me & my family to even have some equal protections. Check it out.

Addicted to Race has a new podcast out. This time the subject is on building a multiracial movement. Though I have not had a chance to listen to it yet I'm sure it will be another great episode. Have a listen.

That is it for now. I'll hopefully be much better soon with rants & TMI tales galore. Until then...

Peace!
~F

No comments: