Sunday, February 03, 2008

Time for a Change

Well folks it's time for a change. That's right! All good things do change & hopefully become better things. QWOC will soon be it's own website at a new address and everything. This includes a title change because I need to keep things fresh! Though I love Blogger I decided to host it at Wordpress because I'm new to all this web hosting whatnot & decided it will be easier on my brain to go through Wordpress right now.

When Mercury gets out of its current retrograde I'll start working on the actual design of the new website and at that time reveal where to find me. Until this stay tuned to QWOC for all yummy queer woman of color related insights and gossip & TMI on my love life and various silly items and of course my own personal gay agenda! Ha!

More later. I just wanted to give an update for now.
Peace!
~F

No comments: