Friday, January 27, 2006

Finally I Deal With It!


First off I have to say happy birthday to Mozart! How I love his music & am thankful to the powers that be for his existance.

So yesterday I spent several hours sorting out my financial world. After putting it off fot months... okay years really, I called eveyone I owe money to(all medical shit btw as I don't do credit cards). It was painful & responsible all at the same time. The next 3-4 months are going to be very tight. So this blog will also be witness to my poorness, but alas once it's all paid off I'll be freeier & happier. When I woke up I realized financially I didn't have much to offer to a partner. I wish to be an equal, not a charity. So I feel better, though I had to borrow money from my mama. Thank goodness she has a job that pays well finally. Since in my life time I've only asked one other time for money & that sum was less than $100, I don't feel so bad. Just a little immature. Ah well as they say the 30's are the new 20's. Here's a pic of my granny, mama, me & auntie. I love those wacky bitches!

No comments: