Saturday, July 01, 2006

At Last

My period came. Thank gawd. Thought I was pregnant for a moment there. NOT! Ba ha hahaha. Oh my gosh I'm in total pain but at least I'm bleeding. That's right I said bleeding! Anyway despite my uterus trying to squeze tissue out, I made a perfect bowl of jasmine rice in the rice cooker. I'm having it with Tillamook sweetcream butter & a little sugar. My housemate ate most of my Earth Balance natural buttery spread. Damn her! Just kidding Sarah!!!!!!!!!

It's been an awesome Saturday. So relaxing. Been basically snoozing in between little things with the dog Lily. She's so great to nap with. Watched March of the Penguins last night. This may sound funny but the whole mating part of the film was so romantic. None of this "do ya like me, do ya want me, can I touch you there" stuff, just sweetness then they do it. And when I say it, I mean sex! Anyway it was just so cool to see the penguins world.

Well I feel sleepy again. Can't decide if I want to nap more, do laundry or take Ms. Lil for a walkie poo. Aww well it is so nice to just chill. Peace out!
~F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks,for,giving,me,your,blog!!This,is,a
great,way,to,catch,up,with,you!!Sorry,to,hear,
your,in,pain!!Sounds,like,you,and,Lily,are
getting,along,just,fine...things,here,are
great,lots,of,good,hard,work...(aka,purification,
around,here)Space,bar,still,broke,so,hence,commas,
abound!!!Well,better,go...be,well!!
SarahR.