Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween/Sad/Pics

I'll start with the sad. I'm missing my girl. She's currently on her was to Idaho for her grandfathers funeral. We have never been apart longer than a day for at least the last 6 months. I'm lucky really. To find & be with someone I enjoy spending so much time with. My mind tells me to be grateful that I miss her rather than happy I have some time to myself. I don't know what the heck has happened to me. Before her I always needed my space, my time. I had loneliness but enjoyed being alone a heck of a lot too. Now all I feel inside in the moment is longing. A sadness. I miss her even though we awoke together this morning. What a sap!

So anyway it's also Halloween today, obviously. Samhain. Many believe that every year this is the time when the veil between the living & the dead is at it's thinnest. Perhaps this is why I feel so moody today as well. This morning while I prayed I asked the spirits to watch over those I love who have passed. My own grandfather, Aunt Hetty, Aunt Monica, Uncle Frank, Christine, Mike, Francois & Laura. I miss & love them all.

I'm excited to hand out candy tonight and the house is decorated with small pumpkins, a large scary faced pumpkin, yellow plastic caution tape and a handmade Frankenstein face. It should be a fun night watching CBS mysteries and eating sugar.

So here are a few pics. One I took yesterday on my walk with my new camera phone. And me in costume today. I'm calling my character Agnes. Don't ask why. Also one of my wonderful cat Bebes with the Frankenstein face.
Peace!


~F

No comments: